Thursday, July 31, 2008

Leaving US Soil

Well our bags are packed and we are more than ready to go!  Our flight leaves in 10 hours and I'm trying to unwind so I can get some sleep.  I am someone who usually does not use an alarm to wake up-even at 5 a.m.  We are leaving tomorrow at 3:45 a.m.  We are setting 3 alarms!  I won't sleep well because I will be worried that the alarms won't go off and we'll miss our flight!  

I want to thank my good friend, Lea, for taking us to the airport so early.  What a pal!

We should be in Ukraine by Friday night around 11 our time.  I will try to post by Sat. night.


2 comments:

sh said...

Though we don't envy your 3 A.M. wake-up call, we admire your love and courage. Kathryn and I wish you all a safe and blessed trip. Godspeed.

P.S. If you need to ship Viktor to AR, the offer still stands.

Kevin and Tammy said...

Our prayers are with you as you begin this adventure.
Tammy

PS Hope to see you there next week.