Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thanks

We picked up a dresser tonight from my friend Barbara's house.  It belonged to her daughter and now they want our daughter to enjoy it.  It is white washed and has pretty flowers painted on the drawers.  It's so girly!!!  It is already in her room and it fits perfectly!  Thanks, Babs.

What would a dresser be without clothes to put in it?  I want to thank Jan and her daughter, Samantha, for the hand-me-downs that now fill the drawers.  We appreciate  your thoughtfulness and generosity.  

And thanks, too, to all you that have sent your positive thoughts and prayers our way.  


3 comments:

The Flying Eagle said...

Best of luck in your travels! Thank you for sharing your journey. Monica & David (8/21 appt date)

SG said...

Ok. I got the hint about "no one leaving comments". I am new at this blog stuff. You know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family for a safe, wonderful new adventure. Remember to follow your heart. Love ya girlfriend ! Sara Gail

Kevin and Tammy said...

Can't wait to see your travels.
Tammy