Monday, September 8, 2008

Hanh, This One's For You




I was informed this morning by my co-worker, Hanh, that she has been checking daily to see if I have updated the blog. Since she left a comment on every post, I thought I should honor her request.  Here, finally, is a picture of Masha.  It was taken when we were out to dinner at an Italian restaurant with my friends Ann and Bill. They are the ones who are caring for her while we wait for her passport to get processed.  We found out today that it is almost ready and Mike will head back to Ukraine this weekend and bring her home the next week.  Yippee!!  She is so excited to be coming to America.  I can't wait for you all to meet her!


1 comment:

Hanh Do said...

She is so beautiful! Thanks Cathy, I really do look forward to this everyday.